To begin the application process please fill out the membership form at the bottom of this page.
To download a membership brochure please click here.
There are five primary benefits of being part of the Hospitality Information Technology Association: Subscription to the iHITA journal, networking, annual research conferences, mentorship, and scholarship opportunities. As with any endeavor, realization of some benefits is proportional to the level of participation that members devote to the organization.
1. Networking: Active iHITA members have opportunities to network with a broad range of academics, industry practitioners, and vendors on local, national, and international levels in an atmosphere of cooperation for personal and professional development. Members are part of the interactive member database.
2. Web Access: All iHITA members receive exclusive access to content on the iHITA website.
3. Annual Conference: Since 1992, iHITA has held an annual conference to bring together academics, vendors, consultants and practitioners in a high quality forum to promote the discussion of current IT issues, trends, challenges and opportunities and to provide effective networking opportunities with peers. It combines high-level industry presentations with leading academic research in the field. Annual conferences are typically held in June in conjunction with the Hospitality Industry Technology Exposition and Conference (HITEC), the world's largest hospitality technology exposition and conference.
4. Mentorship: Members are encouraged to build mentoring and advisory relationships with each other. Through these relationships, members develop new ideas, contacts, strategies, methods and business models.
5. Scholarship: iHITA provides opportunities for members to engage in scholarly activities and helps bring recognition to members advancing the body of knowledge in the hospitality information technology field by providing them with vehicles, such as professional conferences and a peer-reviewed journal, for disseminating their research.
Annual Membership is from June 1st through May 31st of the noted year.
| Membership Category
|| Annual Dues
| Student (with verified status)
If you have any question about membership benefits or the application process please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note the form below is for applying for membership only. To register for the iHITA Annual Conference and receive one year of free membership please go to the Events page.